You took that first step and signed up for your very first craft show.... now what?! What exactly do you need to bring with you? What should you avoid forgetting? What can you do to make sure this first show is as successful as possible?
Well, don't worry - I got you! I've been right where you are.
That's why I've put together this three-page guide - just for you!
It's packed with practical advice and friendly tips to help you prepare for your first, or next, craft show. This guide is here to make your craft show journey enjoyable and successful. You got this!
Here are a few tips out of the guide we put together for you:
1. Choose the right shows: There are different types of shows - I have had the best luck at juried shows.
2. Pack the essentials: Make sure that you have a pack list (feel free to print out and use ours!) so that you don't forget anything last minute.
3. Be friendly: As cliche as that sounds, it's the absolute most important piece of advice. You will do better if you engage and talk to people!
4. Create a nice set up: If you are using a table, that is a perfect start, but make sure to add additional display items for height! It makes a huge difference!
5. Have fun: Learn as you go and make sure you're having fun! They get easier the more you do them, I promise!